Wall Mounted Cat Brush
- Regular price$11.00
The offer is over
HELP YOUR CAT GET RID OF DEAD HAIR WITH THE WALL-MOUNTED CAT BRUSH.
- Why do cats rub on furniture, chairs, and even you? It's the marking technique.
- Indeed, the cat will place its pheromones in its environment to define its territory and more easily recognize its surroundings, including humans.
- By repeating this practice regularly, he will feel at home in your house, in safety.
- Help him create his safe and loving world with this brush to be hung on a corner of a wall or a corner of a piece of furniture at your cat's height.
- The part with teeth is removable for easy cleaning. Use the wall-mounted Cat Self-Grooming Brush in strategic corners of your home!
- You have cats that like to rub against everything they see (walls, table legs, people, the door...), so to avoid this, we offer you this beautiful cat brush.
- This wall brush is designed to attract scratching cats and can be easily disassembled for cleaning and reinstallation.
- The Brush can be installed in a corner of the wall or on a piece of furniture that the cat can reach depending on its height.
- This brush is ideal because the cat will be able to brush by himself when you are not around and will allow your cat to have the dead hairs regularly removed for his well-being.
- It also helps to keep his coat clean and protects your cat from aphids.
- After getting them used to this brush by brushing them manually for a few days, you can fix it in the corner of furniture or door or in the corner of a wall with double-sided tape or with screws.
- It is best to place the Brush in a corner where your cat is already used to rubbing.